2. Fish Oil - Fish oil has many health benefits. I use it to fight heart disease (Which runs in my family), high cholesterol, inflammation for my bad leg, type 2 diabetes and arthritis. To me, the benefits outweigh the side effects and risks.
3. A cough and flu medicine - Some family members are picky and will not use certain flavors. I tend to have more than one.
4. Colon Cleanse - I ordered this off Amazon. As I was having trouble being constipated. Other remedies were no longer working. My doctor wasn't concerned. Kept telling me to do over the counter. This is the only one that works for me. Besides coffee.
5. Roll On Deodorant - I place under my arm and roll in my armpit. As I do not want to stink.
6. Shampoo - A sample of a shampoo I am reviewing.
1. Perfume - Different perfumes.
2. Q-tips - I always have a small container of q-tips stored in the medicine cabinet. That way when the big box goes empty. We have q-tips till I can replace it. As I have to clear my ears after each shower. Otherwise, my ears get infected. I can not go without them.
3. Mini-manicure set - It has a set of tweezers, nail clippers, mini scissors and a file to file rough nails.
1. Tea Tree Oil - Add a few drops to shampoo. Prevents lice. as lice hate the smell.
4. Tweezers - I keep an extra pair of tweezers in the medicine cabinet. As they always seem to come up missing.
5. Handheld mirror - I use this mirror, well to see things close up I can't see otherwise.