120 calories per serving.
Total fat content 0%
Total cholesterol content 0%
Protein 4 g.
1. Boosts the immune system.
2. Prevents cancer caused by radiation exposure.
3. Helps to prevent breast cancer.
4. Helps improve digestion. Gives relief to those who suffer from IBS or Chron's disease.
5. It is used in the Japanese culture to remove nicotine from a person system.
6. Beneficial probiotics and nutrients to help boost immune system.
7. High content of antioxidants that helps fight the aging process.
8. Favorable effects on blood pressure.
Yes, I would. I would separate the ingredients to make two separate bowls and double the amount of water to 3 cups to help cut down on the sodium. Thus, making the meal go further.