Happy New Years to all those who come across my blog post. I am going to write about my upcoming goals for the year for the 2017 January Ultimate Blog Challenge. (You can learn more about that at the bottom of this blog.) Instead of writing about a New Year's resolution. As I always seem to either never go through with a New Years resolution as I place it to steep for me to obtain, I forget about it. Or I make a resolution to become a better person than I was last year.
2017 New Year Goals
1. To obtain a vehicle. That way I am not dependent on others to take me to where I ned to go.
2. To find alternative ways to communicate with my daughter without all the drama and negativity.
3. To complete a weekend update blog post each weekend about all the post I create throughout the week on any blog or website.
4. To obtain a domain & hosting for each of my blogs. Starting with my Food With A Plan blog.
5. To have a bigger garden. Even if it means gardening in tubs and flower pots.
What is a goal you have for 2017?
This month I am participating in the "Ultimate Blog Challenge, I will be joining others in creating a new post each day on my blog in the month of January. To learn more about this challenge, please go to http://ultimateblogchallenge.com/
If you would like to share your posts with others, please apply for membership at "Blogging Friends". You will be asked where you blog at, which you must respond to before you will be allowed to become a member. Once you provide your blog link, you will be allowed in.