Some rules of the kitchen to stay clean and organized :
1. Kitchen table must be cleaned off after each use. Only thing that stays on table is the crock pot.
2. All recyclables must be placed outside in the recycling bin each night.
3. Nothing sits on the deep freezer. Must clear off after each use.
4. Dishes must be done after each meal, dried and put away. Dishes must be done before I could the next meal.
5. Microwave must stay cleaned. If you make a mess clean it up.
6. Counter and stove top cleaned up after each use. Do not store anything but pans on stove top.
7. Groceries are to be put away. As soon as they come in the home. Plastic bags thrown away. Unless from Aldi’s, than keep them under the sink.
8. Brooms, mops, etc are stored on side of refrigerator.
9. Metal steps get place on other side of refrigerator.
10. Floor gets swept each night. Floor gets mopped each weekend.