I am a lifestyle blogger who lives on a budget. I share how I save or use coupons in everything I do. I don't like to pay full price for anything. This reflects in everything I do from creating simple DIY projects around the home and garden to making sure my family and dogs have everything they need.
One thing I enjoy using throughout my home is essential oils. I am thankful for the ones I am able to buy. As I can't afford to buy a full set at one time. I like to use them in making DIY hygiene supplies such as bath soaps, laundry soap and other recipes i find on Pinterest.
One scent I use the most is lavender. I wrote a review recently on Amazon.com about lavender essential oil I purchased.
Here are 10 ways to use lavender essential oil
1. Place a few drops on pillow cases to help aid in sleep.
2. Place a few drops in my daughter's mister to help calm her to fall to sleep.
3. Add a drop to a wasp sting to take the itching away.
4. To moisten dry or chap skin
5. Add scent when making my own laundry soap
6. Add scent when making my own fabric softener
7. Added scent when making my own bath salts.
8. Natural way to kill scabies and relives scabies itching.
9. It can be used as a deodorant or used in making your own deodorant
10. Helps with concentration
Do you use essential oils in your home? If so, how do you use them?