His sentence :
1. 30 days jail suspended
2. Probation til June
3. 40 hours of community service.
4. Write an apology letter to the place he got caught stealing
5. Curfew at 6 pm.
6. Random drug tests (he got one today and was clean).
7. Random home visits. Where the probation officer has the right to check every room in our own. Even mine.
8. Pay $75 court cost.
9. Not allowed in the place of business he stole from.
These are my requirements :
1. Grounded him to his room.
2. No phone or electronics.
3. No going anywhere without permission.
4. Must do extra chores to pay off the court costs.
5. No going to Cedar Point for his birthday next month.
6. No birthday party.
I can't remember if there was anything more. Everything was explained at the probation office. My head is twirling and I feel like I am going to puke. I did this whole song and dance with my oldest son while living in Florida. Three years in a row before I moved to Ohio. I don't want to it again. I really don't. Since, I have my teen son. I have no choice but to deal with his mess up. I don't want to believe my teen will do it again. To have him do something stupid and get arrested as soon as he gets off papers like his older brother did. The trust is gone. His choices will determine if he deserves my trust again.