Some rules for the bathroom :
1. Lift the lid - Do not pee on the seat. If you do clean it up.
2. Make sure toilet paper and body expels is flushed after use.
3. Throw toilet paper in the trash or flush down the toilet. Do not drop it on the floor and leave it for someone else to clean up.
4. Have the bathroom routinely cleaned and stocked well with products. Such as toilet paper, paper towels, wet wipes, and other hygiene products.
5. Do not smoke in the bathroom. If you do, do not leave ashes on the floor, in the bathtub, or sink for others to clean up. Instead kindly place them in the sink or bathtub. Rinse the ashes down the sink or bathtub before leaving.
6. Place dirty clothes in the clothes hamper or basket that is provided. Do not throw them on the floor beside it.
7. Clean up any hair, make up or mess you make by the sink. It is gross to walk up to a sink and have to clean it before using it.
8. Please put things back in their proper places. There are baskets provided. So, the counters are not littered with junk.
9. Fold up and wrap each sanitary napkins. Place them in the trash. Never flush them down the toilet.
10. Be considerate of your use of time in the bathroom. With a house full of people. Someone is always waiting to come in after you.
Challenge : What would you suggest to add to make the bathroom cleaner? Write about it.
Photo from Pixabay.com