You will receive good luck if :
1. You have a rabbit's foot.
2. You find a 4 leaf clover by accident.
3. You find a horseshoe.
4. You wear clothes inside out. (which seems to be a popular trend among young adults nowadays).
5. You blow all your candles out on your birthday cake. Your wish will come true.
6. You keep a lock of a babys first hair cut.
7. You have goldfish in a pond.
8. You find a penny face up.
9. You wear new clothes on Easter.
10. A cricket is in your house.
You will receive bad luck if :
1 . A black cat crosses your path. My grandmother always believed she received good luck when a black cat crossed her path. As she always came in to money some how.
2. You walk under a ladder.
3. You break a mirror. Brings you seven years of bad luck.
4. You open an umbrella in the house.
5. you step on a crack, you break your mothers back. (I use to play this as a child to try and avoid cracks on the sidewalk)
6. You sing at the table.
7. You chase someone with a broom.
8. You find a penny face down.
9. You drop a dishcloth.
10. You rock an empty rocking chair.
Challenge : Write about good luck, bad luck, or both.
All Photos found through a search of free reuse photos on Google.