|From Pixabay free re-use photos.|
Jelly beans are a candy normally given at Easter time. Jelly beans come in a range of colors and flavors. They are a favor. How much do you know about the Jelly bean?
Here is some Jelly bean trivia :
1. Very Cherry was the most popular jelly bean till 1998 when buttered popcorn flavored removed it from its spot. It took a few years. In 2003, Very Cherry regain the top spot of being the favorite jelly bean flavor.
2. Each jelly bean flavor use to be sold seperate.
3. It takes 7 to 21 days to make on Jelly Bean.
4. 1930 was the years Jelly beans became a popular treat at Easter time.
5. There are approximately 16 million jelly beans made each year for Easter.
6. Jelly beans were created in the 1800's by an unknown candy maker in the united States. Rumors have said Jelly beans came from other countries. No one really knows.
7. 130 calories and 37 grams of sugar are in 35 Jelly Beans.
8. Jelly beans are associated with Easter due to there egg shape.
9. April 22th and July 24th are two days dedicated to National Jelly Bean day.
10. In the 1910's and 20's, Jelly bean was a slang term used to describe a stylish man dressing up to attract a lady.
What is your favorite flavor of Jelly Bean?